Tuesday, 1 January 2013

Closed? hah! new year new blog

That silly Jim, my icky male side...thinks he can just up and leave like that?
Because he has a gf and thinks he can just throw my girl things out and purge me?
Because he has a fulltime job now and didn't think he would have time for capping?
Because he was going to spend his free time working on his ancestry instead of capping?

Well, he is in for a big surprise!!!
I'M here to stay!!! His female side, that is!!
All it took was a parcel from an admirer in the states,
filled with girly goodies..lingerie, stockings, heels, dresses, makeup...
Well, seeing that, i just HAD to make him try them on (:
Long story short, I'M BACK, and here to stay!

I won't let Jim just toss me away again, or close blogs....
By next christmas, i will have him snuggling with his boyfriend
and Jim will be Pamela, a man's maid and girlfriend!
I will trap him as a transvestite girlfriend!

Why Pamela? One of Jim's first girlfriends. lovely name.
And Pamela Anderson of course!
Cheryl got stale quickly.
So girls, here is the plan...

All recent caps made under the barbie or cheryl name
will be added here as an archive....
The tiffanystrappedtransvestites blog is still up and a huge archive!
When i'm a maid, i am still Tiffany.

But new caps are coming under a new name.. Pamela!

http://pamelaspetticoatedmen.blogspot.com/

still under construction...

new email is pamelasatin@hotmail.com
or pamelatvprincess@gmail.com

No more denying his female side, or changing names!
Pamela is here to stay (:
Down with Jim, and i apologize on behalf of him.
Onwards with making Pamela a lovely girl this year with a lovely blog
Silly Jim! hee hee hee

xoxo
Pamela

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Nice to meet you Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great news to start the new yr.
    Tim/Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Pamela so great you had a change of heart. I expect I speak for many on this blog who have had the same battle you had. with me it could be every time my fem side came out the shame and repulse i felt for myself and new year new begining I would hope to sweep the past away.Not that easy tho.alas for me i never could work things out. so girls however you choose to live your fem life full time ,part time, in secret, online please love her
    try not to hide her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice to see your new female side and am looking forward to the new blog! It was very silly of your male side to think that the urges ever go away! I speak from experience and heartily agree with Ian, love yourself in whatever way you can!

    ReplyDelete